Passing along an opportunity to attend the 3rd Annual Growing Resilient Communities conference. It is being held June 24th and June 25th from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. both days. There are keynote speakers and breakout groups that will be addressing several topics.
Attached is the program agenda. There is a registration link within the program agenda or you can access it here.
Registration is free.
Wednesday, June 24th: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon)
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Gathering Welcome
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am: Growing Resilient Communities in the Time of COVID-19 & Beyond
- 10:45 am – 12:00 pm (noon): Breakout Session (3 options)
- Trauma across Generations: The Impact of Historical Trauma with Sam Simmons
- Loving What Is: Grief as a Path to Joy with Drake Powe
- A Deeper Dive into the 2019 Minnesota Student Survey & Other Data Sources with Melissa Adolfson & Jacquie Freund
- 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm: Sector/Topic Area Networking Lunch
Thursday, June 25th: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon)
- 9:00 am – 10:15 am: Breakout Session (3 options)
- Tools & Practices to Strengthen Individual & Collective Resilience with Susan Beaulieu
- Health Disparities & COVID-19: The Political Determinants of Health with Dr. Antonia Apolinario-Wilcoxon
- Findings from the 100 Cups of Coffee Interview Project Pilot with Melissa Adolfson & Jacquie Freund
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (noon): KEYNOTE Safety & Self-Healing in Place with Laura Porter
- 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm: Tribal Partner Community Members Networking Lunch
For HELP in EAST CENTRAL MINNESOTA
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
CRISIS phone line:
Call 800 523-3333 or text the word “MN” to 741741
Just need to talk to someone?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190
Click here for additional information