NAMI is joining with the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health for a virtual panel discussion focused on the mental health impacts of COVID-19 among adolescents.
May 6, 2021, 1–2 p.m. ET
Daniel H. Gillison, Jr., CEO, NAMI
Michelle A. Williams, Dean, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Moderator:
Juju Chang, Co-Anchor, ABC’s “Nightline” (@JujuChangABC)
- Archana Basu, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Christine Crawford, M.D., Adult and Child Psychiatrist and Associate Medical Director, NAMI (@DrChrissyCrawf)
- Corinne Foxx, Actress, Producer, Writer and Influencer, NAMI Ambassador (@corinnefoxx)
- Garth Graham, M.D., Director and Global Head of Healthcare and Public Health at Google/YouTube
- Aija Mayrock, Poet, Author and Influencer, NAMI Ambassador
For further details and to register for the event, visit Adolescent Mental Health in the Time of COVID-19.