Region 7E Governing Board is soliciting information from qualified companies interested in developing a regional Drop-In Center service option that will offer services to Individuals living with a Serious and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) and/or Severe Mental Illness (SMI) that reside within Region including Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties
The Region is interested in proposals for development of a drop-in center service:
- A center located, preferably in North Branch, MN, that offers Drop-In Center services and/or
- A mobile drop in center option that will offer opportunities for consumers in each of the five counties with in the region.
Drop-In centers can include but not be limited to; group therapy and support, assist with accessing resources, employment assistance, meals and activities-socialization.
- Serves and preferably is located within Region 7E.
- Staff, and/or company has the ability and required certifications to provide the services offered. Experience working with individuals living with a SPMI/SMI.
- Preference would be companies that offer or have knowledge and connections to the Community Support Programs, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Supportive Employment, and mental health services.
- Knowledge and ability to use State prescribed reporting systems such as MHIS.
Responses and documentation due via email, fax or mail by 4:30pm, March 16, 2018. (See full RFI attached).
Natalie Matthewson, R7E AMHI Planner
Resource Training & Solutions, Inc.
Address: 137 23rd St. South, Suite 201
Sartell, MN 56377
Posted February 13, 2018
For HELP in EAST CENTRAL MINNESOTA
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
CRISIS phone line:
Call 800 523-3333 or text the word “MN” to 741741
Just need to talk to someone?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190
Click here for additional information