Mental Health MN Helpline
Call 651-288-0400 or
Text “support” to 85511
Open Monday through Saturday
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Wellness in the Woods Warmline
Call or text 844-739-6369
Peer-to-peer telephone support that’s safe and supportive.
Open 5 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Crisis Text Line
Text “MN” to 741 741
Free help for people across Minnesota who are having a mental health crisis or are contemplating suicide. Watch the video.
Call **CRISIS (274747) from a cell phone
Talk to professionals who can help.
Calling from a land line? See the directory of local mental health crisis phone numbers.
County crisis contacts
Directory of mental health crisis phone numbers by county.
More sources for help
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (800-273-8255).
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Minnesota: 888-NAMI-Helps (888-626-4435)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health: 800-528-4511
- Information for providers
For HELP in EAST CENTRAL MINNESOTA
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
CRISIS phone line:
Call 800 523-3333 or text the word “MN” to 741741
Just need to talk to someone?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190
Click here for additional information