Please join us at any of the meetings and events below.
The 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative (AdultMentalHealth.org) serves people in the counties of Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Pine, and the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwa. This website provides mental health information and resources available in our region.
Check out the calendars below for dates, times and activities.
Adult Drop-in Centers are for individuals 18 years of age or older who are living with Mental Illness.
The Drop-in Center provides a place for individuals to come and spend time with peers in planned activities and groups. Our staff is also available to assist with connecting to resources and services.
July Drop-in Center Calendars:
- Monday: Mora | Grace Lutheran Church 301 Forest Ave E., Mora, MN 55051
Drop In center Calendar – Kanabec July
- Tuesday: Milaca | Trinity Lutheran Church 735 2nd St SE., Milaca, MN 56353
Drop In center Calendar – Mille Lacs July
- Wednesday: North Branch | Main Street Church 6500 Main Street, North Branch, MN 55056
Drop In center Calendar – Chisago August
- Thursday: Cambridge | Common Ground: A United Methodist Community 404 Cypress St N, Cambridge, MN 55008
Drop In center Calendar – Isanti July
- Friday: Pine City | Our Redeemer Lutheran Church 825 Golf Ave SW, Pine City, MN 55063
Drop In center Calendar – Pine July
The Drop-in Centers are designed to seek and improve independent living skills, promote integration into the community and encourage healthy psychological functioning. Various activities and classes are planned on a monthly basis. Some of these include: Illness Management and Recovery classes (IMR), art classes, nutrition and wellness classes, bingo, cribbage, crafts, movies, cooking, as well as other activities planned by participants.