Can’t afford a bike? We can help!
Free Bikes 4 Kidz
Allina Health recognizes good health habits start early. This spring, Allina Health is again partnering with Free Bikes 4 Kidz, a non- profit organization geared toward helping all kids ride into a healthier, happier childhood by providing bikes to those most in need.
If you know of a child in need of a free bike, bring them to our local bike giveaway.
If you know of a child in need of a free bike, join us on the following day:
Saturday, April 29, 2023 9 am – 11 am
Cambridge Medical Center Clinic Parking Lot
701 South Dellwood Street Cambridge, MN 55008
• Bikes will be distributed on a first-come, first- served basis. Bikes are not guaranteed for all.
• Child(ren) must be present to receive a bike.
• We will have bikes of all sizes, from toddler
• A parent or guardian must be present to sign a waiver.
• We are not able to provide transportation on the day of the giveaway event.
If you have questions contact – Nicole Klanderud 763-688-7913 or nicole.klanderud
Sponsored by FB4K & Allina Health
Poster attached below to view, print, or share.
CRISIS phone line:
Local Crisis Help 800 523-3333
Text: “MN” to 741741
Or call or text 988
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
Just need to talk?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190