Adult Drop-in Centers are for individuals 18 years of age or older who are living with Mental Illness.
Monday-Mora | Tuesday-Milaca | Wednesday-North Branch | Thursday-Cambridge | Friday-Pine City
The Drop-in Center provides a place for individuals to come and spend time with peers in planned activities and groups. Our staff is also available to assist with connecting to resources and services.
- Illness Management & Recovery
- Learn about Bipolar Disorder
- Activity: Clay Leaf dish craft
- Learn about Self-Compassion
- Learn about the Jewish culture & food
- Learn about Seasonal Affective Disorder
- and games & other activities always available
October Calendars to View, Print, or Save: