Workshops for Caregivers
Knowledge, Skills and Tools to achieve a balanced lifestyle
First Thursday of the month from 1:00-2:30 pm at the Princeton Civic Center
Caregiver Essentials | Thursday, November 2
- Understand the impact of providing care for an older adult
- Help create balance
- Become aware of community resources
Caregiving Through the Holidays | Thursday, December 7
- Common challenges for families around the holidays
- Common signs of stress and how to avoid stress
- Tips for hosting or attending events
- Encourage participation and adapt holiday traditions
To register contact Collette Colucci at 651-257-7905 or email@example.com
Flyer attached below.
Family Pathways Aging Services programs are sponsored, in part, by the Federal Older Americans Act through a contract from Central Minnesota Council on Aging under an Area Plan approved by the Minnesota Board on Aging.
CRISIS phone line:
Local Crisis Help 800 523-3333
Text: “MN” to 741741
Or call or text 988
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
Just need to talk?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190