Everyday is mental health day!
Learn about common mental health conditions and resources for you, friends, and loved ones. You will find Crisis Help, warm lines, therapists, support groups and much more.
Fast Facts from NAMI
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experience serious mental illness each year
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year
- 50% of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75% by age 24
- Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among people aged 10-14
You are not alone. Let them know they are not alone. Start the conversation.
CRISIS phone line:
Local Crisis Help 800 523-3333
Text: “MN” to 741741
Or call or text 988
In a life threatening situation or medical emergency, call your doctor or 911.
Just need to talk?
Wellness in the Woods 5:pm – 9:am Daily 844-739-6369
Minnesota NAMI Warmline 4:pm – 8:pm Thur – Sun 888-334-7754
Mental Health Advocacy Minnesota Warmline 5:pm-10:pm Mon – Sat 877-404-3190